If you possess the desire, passion and empathy to connect with people and be part of empowering them to live their best life then we may have a position for you. At Vivere we believe that when the right people work together…..anything is possible.
We deliver our supports using a unique service model based on the Model of Citizenhood, and are a Values based organisation. This guides our recruitment, service delivery, leadership approach and reward & recognition programs.
Vivere is a leader in the provision of tailored individual support, enabling people to live independently at home, maintain their personal and social connections and enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Community Support Professional
Vivere regularly recruit Community Support Professionals.
The role of a Community Support Professional is exactly what the name implies. You provide support to individuals and their families who need help, both emotionally and practically, so they can live a happy, independent life in their community.
At Vivere we see our Community Support Professionals as the most important part of our Team, as YOU are the face of the organisation in the homes and communities of the people we support.
- As A Community Support Professional you will be actively committed and willing to work in partnership with Vivere and our clients to ensure quality services are delivered in line with our Values – Courage, Empathy, Empowerment and Trust – to a diverse range of clients in the ACT and South Coast region.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Problem solving skills;
- Client focused attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Good organisational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Passion, empathy and integrity;
- Willingness and ability to work flexibly in response to changing needs;
- Ability to act courageously;
- Ability to establish empathy, credibility and gain the confidence of a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds;
- Ability to empower others;
- Ability to demonstrate and build trust;
- The right to live and work in Australia;
- Current Working with Vulnerable People check and/or current and clear National Police Check and/or NSW Working with Children check;
- Current First Aid certificate;
- A current driver licence and reliable registered and insurance vehicle;
- Good physical fitness;
- A smartphone with internet access.
This is a casual position located in either the ACT or the Batemans Bay area.
Applicants with a Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or Disability will be highly regarded but we urge inexperienced people with enthusiasm, passion, energy and a positive attitude to apply.
Please forward your resume with a short cover letter to:
Natalie Harmer firstname.lastname@example.org